Thursday, July 19, 2007

Someone should annihilate Rosie O Fat Bitch!


Oh MY~ I don't know about you but if I was so dead set against something I wouldn't let my child any where near it! Stupid is as Stupid does! And then to call it ART! WOW
"Art can't hurt u," (Rosie) she said to one person who called her "sick." "Art provokes," she said to another who begged her to take the picture down.
Rosie on Gun Control: Rosie O'Donnell is a major supporter of the Million Mom March, a national grassroots organization dedicated to "fight against gun violence and the devastation it causes."
Rosie did reveal to Couric, however, that she has had armed security protecting her home from time to time while at the same time she continues to promote restrictions on Americans who wish to provide for their own protection. HEY FAT BITCH INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT... GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE! just like "art" can't hurt you! But you can't hurt your child with your "art" Mommy dearest!!

According to O'Donnell "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam." HUMMMM WONDER WHY. NO NEED FOR TRADITIONAL VALUES! Since you have a wife
Rosie on Breastfeeding!

“Kelly [Rosie’s partner] only nursed for like about a month,” said Rosie at the time, “and then I was very angry, because as the other mommy...with the other babies nobody nursed because they were adopted. But with this baby it was like she was the only one getting to bond. So I was like the nursing is over! I cut her off. I’m like, you’ve had your limit honey. No more!” WAY TO GO OTHER MOMMY! I am sure other lesbian mom's are so proud of you!
Lets see. Rosie has Kicked the NRA, The usa gov, and breastfeeding mothers all over the world. And no one has kicked her fat ass. I use to enjoy the view. Until they got that American hating fat bitch who loves Iraq. Oh wait she doesn't love it enough TO MOVE THERE!!! Oh and the traditional values of the american family.
GOD I HATE THAT WOMEN>>>

1 comment:

Bigg said...

This post made me laugh. I'm not always a fan of Rosie, either. Good to have found your blog,and thank you for the good wishes you commented with on mine.