Thursday, April 10, 2008

My political Soap Box!!!!

You know what I miss the most? I miss the fact that you were one of the only ones I could spout off at and not get smacked! I have been thinking about this all day. My views on politics was opposite of yours, I use to make fun of people just to see the look on your face change from soft to a hard Stern look of OH MUHHH GOT!!! I can't believe you just said that.

My political views haven't changed! I still believe in " PRO CHOICE FOR EVERYTHING" I don't want to wear a seat belt. I don't want to pay Social Security. I don't want to wear a helmet. I don't care if men marry men or women marry women it doesn't impact my everyday life. I don't think we need more social programs, It pisses me off that you can be on welfare and get a HUGE TAX RETURN on the money that I paid in not your sorry slob ass. I don't want to spend money rehabilitating pedophiles and rapists . They are just freaks that can't be fixed. I don't think we need more laws I think we should use the ones we have or outlaw Lawyers. I don't want to have to pay the Government more then what I should. I need to have some money for myself. I don't care if you smoke pot or drink. I just want you to leave my family and I alone while you are doing it. GOOD JESUS I AM A BIG GIRL I don't need a law telling me I can't run with scissors I think I can figure it out all on my own. As a mater of fact I taught my children they couldn't do that! Imagin all without a law. Hummmm

I have never been so upset with people in my life. My father was in Vietnam when I was 2 years old. That was his job. He went, he served ,he came home. He doesn't talk about it much. And I don't blame him. He wasn't well liked, called a baby killer and what ever other not so nice names people could think of! MY GOD what to hell is wrong with people. That is like going to Boston hailing a cab getting out at the Prudential center then bashing him for being your servant when you lazy ass fat ass could of walked 2 blocks. I never liked people who looked down on others for what they did. He didn't want to leave his family to get his ass shot at! I am sure he would of rather sat at home Like Bill Clinton and smokes pot.. He would of at least admitted to inhaling. But he taught me that even if you don't agree with the President of the United States of America you still respected the office! That if it wasn't for people like him we wouldn't have what we have. The Freedom To Be FREAKING MORONS!

The thing that scares me the most is..... Those people who are of the "make love" and not war mentality are the ones who are now in control of our country! GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE MASON! ( oops) BROWN!! We are in for the ride of our lives! And people just keep voting in the "stupid".

Where are you now my best friend! HUH <3 I am sure you are trying to throw a huge brick through the realms to hit me in the head for all the mean thing I just said... (HA HA) Sorry darling the truth sometimes hurts "don't it"

No comments: